They met each other at the karaoke bar where they sang the song "Next to You" together. Before that, Marco was a big fan of Studio On Beat, but especially of Francesca . Later, they became a couple and Francesca convinced Marco to take the audition to enter the Studio.
Marco and Francesca first met when they went to the karaoke bar. Marco sang Junto a Ti, and then the girls made Francesca join him and sing together. Marco was a big fan of the Studio, and especially of Francesca.
Later, Marco visited Francesca at the Studio, and they started dating; and after a while, they became officially a couple.
In season 3, Marco leaves for London, and that makes them break up.
- Both have black hair.
- Both are good singers.
- Both can play the guitar and the piano.
- Both are not from Argentina
- Both are good people.
- Both have a sibling.
- Marco is Mexican and Francesca is Italian.
- Marco is a boy, Francesca is a girl.
- Francesca is a part of the Studio, while Marco isn't.
- Francesca is a native Italian speaker but Marco only speaks a little.
- Maresca (Mar/co and Franc/esca)
- Mancesca (M/arco and Fr/ancesca)
- Marca (Mar/co and Frances/ca)
- Franco (Fran/cesca and Mar/co)
- Framarco (Fra/ncesca and Marco)
| To view the Marcesca gallery, click here.