Joy is in the movie Inside Out, which came out in 2015. She is one of the five emotions inside the mind of Riley Andersen. She always strives to remain joyful, hence her name, and is the leader of Riley's emotions.
Lodovica Comello played her in the Italian Version of Inside Out. And her name wasn't Joy, it was Gioia.
- There are several things that make Joy stand out from the other Emotions:
- She is the only Emotion whose hair and eye color is not the same as her theme color.
- She is the only female Emotion who doesn't have an overbite.
- She is the most humanoid in appearance out of all the Emotions.
- She is also the only Emotion to have a human name.
- Joy has a habit of talking to herself.
- Joy and Fear were originally supposed to get lost in Long-Term Memory.