They are best friends and do many things together. Violetta is often advised by Francesca and they have sleepovers and do jobs together with Camila. At first, they did not get along, as Francesca was jealous because Tomas was in love with Violetta and she also had a crush on him. However, they started to get along, and later, they became best friends.
The two first met when Francesca and Camila were walking and stumbled upon Violetta. When Violetta took piano lessons with Beto, Tomas was working as Beto's assistant so the two are very close. Francesca was very jealous, and she disliked Violetta. Francesca, along with Camila and Maxi, convinced Violetta to join the Studio when they heard her sing and they said that she has a great voice. Violetta soon became enemies with Ludmila and Francesca, Camila and Maxi were there to back her up!
- Both attend the Studio.
- Both are close friends with Camila and Maxi.
- Both used to like Tomas.
- They both are good singers and dancers.
- Both tried to convince Camila to come back to the Studio.
- Both dislike Ludmila.
- Francesca is Italian and Violetta is Argentinean.
- Francesca has been in the Studio a lot longer than Violetta.
- Francesca has a brother and Violetta doesn't have any siblings.
- Francesca has black hair and Violetta has brown hair.
- Viocesca (Vio/letta and Fran/cesca)
- Vrancesca (V/ioletta and F/rancesca)
- Fioletta (F/rancesca and V/ioletta)
- Franetta (Fran/cesca and Viol/etta)
- Franoletta (Fran/cesca and Vi/oletta)
- Frioletta (Fr/ancesca and V/ioletta)
- Francetta (Franc/esca and Viol/etta)
| To view the Franletta gallery, click here.