Camcesca (Cam/ila and Fran/cesca) is the friendship pairing between Camila Torres and Francesca Caviglia.
They are best friends and they've known each other for about three years. They care a lot about each other, they don't always agree on things and they sometimes fight. However, they always make up, showing that their friendship is strong and that they will always love each other no matter what.
They have been friends for about three years. They have a very strong friendship. They always support one another and love their friends and they would do anything for each other. Camila, along with Maxi, became friends with Francesca after she moved to Buenos Aires, and they were one of the reasons she began to like the city. The three of them have been attending the Studio together for a long time, and they always stood up for each other if someone from Ludmila's gang insulted them. Later, when Violetta joined the Studio, she became their friend too. Ever since then, Camila, Francesca and Violetta have been inseparable. Violetta has also helped Francesca and Camila's friendship grow stronger. In the second season, Camila and Francesca's friendship was as strong as ever.
- Both are good friends with Maxi.
- Both are best friends with Violetta.
- Both support Violetta to stay with Leon.
- Both attend Studio 21.
- Both ship Leonetta.
- Both dislike Ludmila.
- Camila has brown hair and Francesca has black hair.
- Camila is from Argentina and Francesca is from Italy.
- Francesca is very confident in her musical talent but Camila isn't.
- Camesca (Cam/ila and Franc/esca)
- Camicesca (Cami/la and Fran/cesca)
- Camilesca (Camil/a and Franc/esca)
- Framila (Fra/ncesca and Ca/mila)
- Franila (Fran/cesca and Cam/ila)
- Franmila (Fran/cesca and Ca/mila)
| To view the Camcesca gallery, click here.